Wednesday, May 27, 2020

CATHOLIC DAILY REFLECTIONS

REFLECT WITH ME DAILY ON THE WORD OF GOD
As a catholic and an aspiring Missionary, I share everyday reflections on the Catholic Readings as one way of touching lives of people spiritually, sociologically, psychologically, emotionally and other aspects of life. These reflections are from my daily experience of God incorporated with the teaching of the church and centred on the mission of Jesus Christ which he started in us. Help me to pray for me that the Lord will keep inspiring me so that I may in turn inspire others through this site.
The biographies and other information about Saints of the day are linked to Franciscan Media Centre. Therefore, any information on Saints of the day is provided by this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment